Private day trip from Split
- Explore the beautiful Krka National Park
- Enjoy in the beauties of the Skradinski Buk and Roški Slap Waterfalls
- See the diversity of flora and fauna through a network of forest pathways and wooden bridges
- Visit Šibenik, small town on Dalmatian coast, founded in the 10th century
- Discover the St. James Cathedral, dating from the 15th century, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Restored small stone houses, workshops and watermills will show you the country life as it was a few centuries ago. Krka National Park besides its education trails offers the insight into the amazing power and the beauty of untouched nature. There are numerous wooden trails through the park, countless streams and waterfalls, beautiful spot perfect for swimming and relaxing. NP Krka also has the largest travertine system in the entire world.
Šibenik, small town on Dalmatian coast, founded in the 10th century has historical core with the stunning UNESCO protected Cathedral of St. Jacob. Its unique architectural design where Gothic and Renaissance styles mix together in the perfect architectural harmony.
driver, transportation by private vehicle
National park entrance fee, tour guide, lunch
comfortable footwear, sunscreen, swimsuit
- per vehicle
- Max. persons:
- 175 €
- Price per: